Digital Energy 18
The Energy sector is changing: the challenging economic landscape has forced businesses to scrutinise their operations in pursuit of greater productivity and asset efficiency. Meanwhile, the market is growing increasingly diverse as renewables mature and new entrants emerge.
Against this backdrop, digital is becoming increasingly pervasive as companies turn to technology to modernise processes and deliver competitive advantage. From remote monitoring and automation, to data analytics, asset visualisation and HPC, digital technology is changing the game. This transformation has seen IT become a core business asset, drawn from a background support role and repositioned as a centre of value creation, innovation and insight.
Now in its 5th year, the conference has established itself as the largest annual Digital Energy summit in the country: the event brings together senior IT, Digital and business leaders, providing a unique forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and high-level networking. The programme will explore the use of Information Technology in driving tangible outcomes across the organisation, looking at key trends and providing practical insight from an array of industry leaders.
- Landscape: maximising economic recovery and cross industry collaboration
- IT & Digital as a driver of efficiency, business improvement and problem solving
- Analytics, data-driven decision making and business intelligence
- Asset visibility: performance, conditioning, remote monitoring
- Digitising processes and innovating on top of legacy systems
- Emerging technologies, AI, IoT, Robotics, Drones, Blockchain
- Infrastructure: SCADA, Cloud, hybrid architecture, managed services
- Cyber Security, information governance, GDPR