The UK’s most advanced facilitation space.
The Innovation Hub is the engine that drives innovation for the oil and gas industry.
It’s one of the most advanced facilitation spaces in the country. The combination of physical space, collaborative technology and in-house facilitators make it unique and world-leading.
We host a variety of activities in this exciting space, varying from tightly focussed workshops through to technology showcase events. We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and industries, including technology providers, entrepreneurs, oil organisations, academics and creative professionals, to solve pressing industry challenges.
We host dedicated STEM events for both pupils and teachers, supporting initiatives and learning for the next generation in oil and gas.
Finally, our open events, such as the Tech20 series, give the wider community the opportunity to come in and engage with the Technology Centre and learn about the technologies, trends and ideas we’re working on.
- We have a small team of in-house facilitators, whose work is aligned to the International Association for Facilitation.
- Workshop design is regularly peer reviewed, and occasionally published.
- We are committed to rigorous workshop processes, balanced contribution and accurate capture & recording.
- The Hub is set up with a large 5 x 3 grid of Planar 55” panels, with a PQLabs infra-red touch interface.
- The breakout screens are 55” panels with full tilt and height adjustment, manufactured by Clevertouch.
- We use Bluescape collaborative software for our workshop canvasses.
- All the Hub technology is selected and installed by our partners, AVOne.
Want to know more about the Innovation Hub? Get in touch, we want to hear from you!