For the avoidance of doubt, any discussions or correspondence between you and The Oil and Gas Technology Centre (OGTC) which may take place shall be strictly private and confidential. In no circumstances shall such discussions or correspondence constitute any agreement, arrangement or understanding or impose any obligations on OGTC. You agree and acknowledge that any discussions or correspondence with OGTC (whether that relates to funding, membership or otherwise) shall always be subject to a binding written contract which shall apply to the exclusion of any prior communication that may have taken place.
Intellectual Property rights in the material on this site belong to The Oil and Gas Technology Centre unless otherwise indicated.
The material may be downloaded to file or printer for private or non-commercial uses only. Any other proposed use of the material is subject to the approval of The Oil and Gas Technology Centre. Application should be made to email@example.com
Permission to reproduce copyright material on this site does not extend to any material identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Whilst every effort is made to keep the information on this site accurate and up-to-date, The Oil and Gas Technology Centre shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever in consequence of the use of contents of this site.
None of the guidance contained within this website is intended to be legal advice. If you are unsure of your legal rights in connection with any matter you should obtain independent legal advice.
The Oil and Gas Technology Centre is not responsible for the accuracy of material on linked sites, does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them, and does not guarantee that links to external sites will work at all times.
Data Protection and Privacy
The Oil and Gas Technology Centre supports the objectives and principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal data is obtained from this site without your knowledge or permission. Any information which is voluntarily submitted, either by email or through online forms, will be:
- processed fairly and lawfully;
- obtained and processed only for lawful purposes;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not kept for longer than is necessary;
- processed with regard for the rights of the data subjects;
- protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or damage; and
- transferred only to countries with similar regulations in force.
Online cyber security policy
- The Oil & Gas Technology Centre has a comprehensive approach in place to protect and manage data within the organisation to help mitigate the risk of a cyber-security attack.
- Our approach is summarised in our Cyber Security Policy and our employees and business partners receive regular training and guidance on how to meet the requirements of our policy.
- We continuously monitor our systems through a rigorous programme of checks and regularly test our preparedness to respond quickly and effectively in the event of an attack.
If you have any queries concerning your personal data at The Oil and Gas Technology Centre please write to:
The Oil and Gas Technology Centre
20 Queens Road